Yes, you read it correctly. Pizza for breakfast and I will shock you even more because this pizza is a healthy one, so you could have it every single day if you wanted ( I guarantee you will want it every day…well or at least twice a week). Clean breakfast pizza made only with 2 simple ingredients.
I have first created this recipe for my kids when I was looking for some funny and good mood food. Surprisingly or maybe not that surprisingly we all loved it and since then made loads of pizza’s with different toppings. You can have it with peanut butter, soya yogurt, homemade chia jam or just drizzle it with a bit of maple syrup. The options are countless and one better than the other.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup of gluten-free oats
- Pre-heat the oven to 170 degrees.
- Mash up the banana well and add oats.
- Line your baking tray with baking paper. Take the banana and oat mixture and create a pizza shape. Bake in the oven for 10 min or until the bottom of the pizza is slightly brown.
- Spread peanut butter on the top, add sliced banana, strawberries, kiwi and sprinkle with desiccated coconut.
There you have it, super healthy and simple clean breakfast pizza!
As always please, if you make this recipe share it with me either on my Facebook,Twitteror Instagram. I would love to see it! Hashtag #HediHearts