Anyone wanting super easy clean eating flourless bread recipe made with simple ingredients? You have landed at the right page. It is also paleo friendly, gluten and dairy free, and all you need is a bowl and oven.
This clean eating flourless bread recipe is good for showing you how easy it is to come up with a flourless bread which still tastes great. It’s also paleo friendly,gluten and dairy free with no preservatives, sugar or sweeteners.
Please note this bread won’t come out looking like a perfect sandwich loaf, but who really cares? It’s dead EASY and delicious. It tastes great with peanut butter and it is very dense therefore you only need a slice or two. In addition, the bread does not harden, soften, or gets mouldy, so you can enjoy it for longer!
If you are not fussed about gluten give a try to my simple 5 ingredient bread, or homemade tortilla or pitta bread. Also my oat bread is very popular and even Sofia can make it!
Here’s the clean eating flourless bread recipe
- 100g almonds, raw, unsalted
- 100g hazelnuts,raw unsalted
- 100g sesame seeds
- 100g whole flax seed
- 100g sunflower seeds, raw, unsalted
- 100g pumpkin seeds, raw, unsalted
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 4 tbsp of olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Get a loaf tin and grease it lightly. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and then pour the mixture into the loaf tin.
- Use a spoon or spatula to even out the dough and pop in the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Let it cool completely and you can slice it up.