This clean eating strawberry and banana smoothie recipe is so simple, I am almost embarrassed to call it a recipe. But then I thought you know me and have probably released by now that all my recipes are dead easy and really no Michelin star cooking, so here it goes.
I have to be honest with you…smoothies never fill me up. Don’t get me wrong I love having them for breakfast, but after half an hour I am starving. Smoothies for me are sort of pre-breakfast thing , if you know what I mean. Apart from this recipe I also love and regularly indulge in peanut butter jelly smoothie or if I have a lot of spare time on my hands I create this gorgeous and very lush rainbow smoothie.
Make sure you use frozen banana as it adds lovely thickness and creaminess. If you don’t have strawberries use raspberries or even frozen berry mixture works really well although I find these frozen berry mixtures a bit sour sometimes. The best bit about this clean eating strawberry and banana smoothie recipe is you only need 4 ingredients!
Here’s the clean eating strawberry and banana smoothie recipe
- 1 & ¼ cups rice milk or other favourite milk
- 4 tbsp soya or full fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 medium frozen banana, sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- Optional: • drizzle of maple syrup for extra sweetness Method
- Pop all of the ingredients into your blender or food processor and blitz until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately.