Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello you fabulous lot! May I just say, 30.000 likers on Facebook?!?! Really?? That is just the best thing in the world…well, straight after cashew nut butter, my new obsession. You must try it, peanut butter is so last year! Thanks a lot for all your support, I really can see our community growing and clean eating becoming the most popular lifestyle. If you are new to my blog or clean eating and not sure where to start, please check Helo Health and take part in one of our 3 Month Clean Eating challenges. We have had some amazing results, just read the reviews.
Now let’s go to today’s recipe of Raspberry coconut frozen cupcakes. This is an excellent dessert for a barbecue on a hot summers day, great for kids parties, perfect for unexpected guests or even on a lovely spring Sunday like today enjoyed in the garden. The recipe is extremely quick to make, and simply lovely. Feel free to substitute other seasonal fruit for the raspberries and any of your favourite yogurt for my Provamel Soya Coconut choice.
- ½ cup Coconut Soya yogurt
- ½ cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut, gives it a thicker texture (I used Coconut Merchant)
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup or any of your favourite sweetener (depending how sweet you like it)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into muffin cases and top with a raspberry.
- Place in the freezer to set. Remove from the freezer about 20 minutes before required to bring to room temperature before serving.
These taste amazing with some melted dark chocolate or coconut syrup over it. As always let me know if there are any special recipes you are after or if you would like me to “healthtify” some of your traditional favourites