This is my family's all time favourite and one of my breakfast staple, clean eating granola. Everybody loves it, me, my 4 years old, the teenager and I think daddy the most. One batch doesn't last long in here, I tell ya! It is very tasty, filling, crunchy, nutty and satisfying breakfast. I love it with unsweetened almond or coconut milk, mixing it with soya yogurt or including in chia puddings and parfaits. The options are just endless.
- 2 ½ cups of gluten-free oats ( you can use normal oats too)
- ½ cup of desiccated coconut
- ⅓ cup of flax seeds
- ½ cup of multicoloured raisins ( you can use any raisins)
- ½ cup of almonds ( you can use sliced almonds too, I just love a bit of crunch)
- ½ cup of crushed walnuts
- 4-5 tbsp of honey ( depending how sweet you like it)
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil or ground nut oil
- 3 tsp of cinnamon
- gets crunchy.
- Start with preheating the oven to 190c and line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the walnuts in a food processor and pulse a few times. Then add them to a large bowl with all the other dry ingredients and combine well.
- In the separate bowl melt the coconut oil together with honey.
- Next, pour the mixture over the dry ingredients mixing everything well together.
- Place the mixture onto a baking tray and bake for about 20 - 25 mins or until crunchy. Watch out for the raisins they get burned quickly.
- Don't forget to stir it a few times to ensure that every bit
Store in airtight container and enjoy loads and loads