Good morning! I am very lucky that I have loads of lovely friends. But I am even more fortunate that most of them are into healthy food and fitness, so each time we go out or get together there are no temptations, just good food, good chat and a good mood. 3D Fitness Coaching are no different. They are a husband and wife team with a passion for life, great food, exercise and
exciting “life hacks” to enhance the natural joy we all have within us.
Mel is a fully qualified Personal Trainer who previously worked as a life coach and NLP practitioner. Now, she is bringing these two things together to show you how to get healthy and how to stay that way.
Jamie is a pro saxophonist, and has no formal qualifications in the field of health. However, he has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the wellness field, and I believe he can apply this information to help anyone achieve their goals. Between them they have overcome many obstacles in their busy family lives, resolving health challenges, depression, weight gain, candida overgrowth and many other ailments. They have completed many triathlons and challenge races as well as the Tough Mudder. They have also done a marathon and long distance swims and cycling.
They constantly comb the world for the highest level of information on each topic, and they’ll bring it all straight to your doorstep, in a way that you can apply to feel positive, vibrant and joyful, in mind, body and spirit.
I asked Mel to share her amazing breakfast smoothie which I was lucky enough to taste and wow it was amazing, so I am passing the virtual pen to Mel.
I recommend this smoothie for any clients that have super busy lives and often miss breakfast. It’s packed full of everything you need in a complete meal and is super filling. You mix it up in minutes then you can drink it on the train, in the car or in the office. I also use this as a recovery shake straight after a hard workout.
- 1 large or 2 small bananas
- 500 ml of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp Maca powder
- 1 tbsp cacau powder
- 1 tbsp lacuma powder
- ½ tbsp pea protein powder*
- ½ tbsp rice protein powder*
- 1 tbsp of nut butter**
- Chuck it all in your blender and blend away
- * It’s important to use rice and pea protein in combo as this creates a complete chain of amino acids.
- ** Nut butter, use your favourite, cashew, almond, my favourite is Meridian peanut butter.
- *** If you want an extra kick, put an expresso in the mix, but be sure to add some ice if you do
- Maca, cacau and lucuma can all be purchased from Holland and Barrett or you can get them online.
- Cacau powder is so much better to use than cocoa powder as it’s a more natural product so has been processed less.
Health & Happiness,
Mel and Jamie x