Hello, thanks for popping by.
I'd love to find out how we can work together on your next food-related project, so take a look at my range of services on offer and email me for a chat!
I've worked in the food industry for the last four years which means I'm always up-to-date with the current trends in the health food sector. The ethos of HediHearts reflects my own passion for wholesome food and healthier treats, and has been widely welcomed by brands both big and small. They see that the consumer climate is changing as people become ever more aware of the benefits of adding healthier choices to their lifestyle, so want to reflect that in their marketing materials. I've created original recipes in conjunction with a range of clients including:
- Holland and Barrett
- Rude Health
I've developed, tested and written recipes that are aimed at a wide variety of audiences including families, children and those looking to eat healthily on a budget. I've also created delicious dishes that are specific to particular dietary needs including vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free. Nothing excites me more than an edible challenge; I love the creativity and fun involved in bringing people’s ideas to life through the medium of food, whether it be for corporate events, PR campaigns, cooking demonstrations, private events or cookery lessons.
Recipe development: I work in conjunction with brands to create recipes for numerous outlets including websites, promotional leaflets and 'back of pack' products. All recipes are tried and tested multiple times to ensure they are simple to make and taste as good as they look. I also test and proof-read recipes written for cookery books to ensure that they are correct prior to being published.
Past developments include:
- Mushroom Stroganoff recipe on back of packet for Coconut Merchant Coconut Milk Powder
- Raw Chocolate Pistachio Cake recipe for Bamix of Switzerland PR promotion
- Fentiman's Mocktail
Demonstrations: I'm available for local and in-store cooking demonstrations and can provide recipe advice to customers purchasing products from your range. All demonstrations and associated activities are carried out in line with all current legislation (Food Safety, Health and Safety and Trading Standards) as well as the client’s own policies and procedures.
Past events include:
- Live recipe demos at consumer exhibitions 'Love Natural Love You' and 'The Allergy and Free From Show' with 30k visitors over three days
- Demonstrated and served four healthy recipes in the show home during launch of London Square luxury housing development
Food Styling and Photography: I provide food preparation and styling to your exact brief using a wide selection of props and settings, and can also suggest a range of ideas to enhance your visuals. If you'd like to include photography within your package, my business partner Mark Fountain (photographer and videographer) from FountainFotos can shoot the images at your own location or within his fully equipped photography studio.
Past clients include:
- Corina Maeting, The Jam Goddess photo shoot with food styling for her website
- Food styling for new summer menu items created and supplied to The Juice Kitchen
- Big Bowse Sauces - Food and Product Photography Christmas Edition
- The Nut Kitchen - Christmas Edition
- Fentimans Beverage Drinks
Food Expert/Presenter: I'm well known for my bubbly personality (the phrase 'enthusiastically loud' has also been used!) which makes me the ideal compare or speaker at an event. I'm equally happy to lead a Q&A session, be part of a panel or talk as a stand-alone food expert. We can discuss your requirements and create a topic and package to suit your needs.
Past events include:
- Expert lecture '10 ways to eat healthily on a budget' written and delivered in the Doves Farm theatre at The Allergy and Free From Show
- Part of expert panel in 'What makes news?' at Bread & Jam advising start-up food brands how to work successfully with bloggers/influencers
- IceTank Kitchen - Healthy food workshop
Private Cooking Lessons: I offer sessions structured around business objectives on corporate away days such as team building, communication and learning new skills. For those looking to improve their health and culinary skills, I offer 1-1 lessons as well as family sessions to show how much fun healthy eating can be. Whether it be at an event location or your own home, get in touch and we can start brainstorming more ideas.
Bespoke Packages: If you'd like something different to what's listed here, I'd love to discuss your ideas and tailor a bespoke package to fit your exact needs.
Get in touch
All of these services are available for projects in and around the Essex and London area, so email me or call me on 0798 8934489 today.
[contact-form][contact-field label="Name" type="name" required="1"][contact-field label="Email" type="email" required="1"][contact-field label="Website" type="url"][contact-field label="Comment" type="textarea" required="1"][/contact-form]