Nowadays it seems everyone has some kind of food intolerance or allergy and some of the most common ones are nut or gluten allergies. This is the time when my clean eating nut free cracker recipe comes in and steals the show! No nuts, no gluten, no sugar, just 3 simple ingredients.
Before we get to the recipe I want to remind you that in less than 2 weeks time I will be at Olympia at the Love Natural Love You show making delicious recipes and talking about clean eating. You can find out more about the show in my latest blog and get your free tickets too.
Now back to this super simple and delicious clean eating nut free cracker recipe. I use sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and sun dried tomatoes. Yep, you heard it correctly...sundried tomatoes make the crackers come together, they are the binder in this recipe.
They are crunchy and lovely with some mashed avocado, black olives and a few pomegranates. Also a smidgen of peanut butter with a bit of nutritional yeast goes really well together.
The best news is that these clean eating nut crackers are allowed after 4 pm on our 3 Month Clean Eating challenge. The next one starts on 1st of July, hope you will be joining us!
Here's the recipe for clean eating nut free crackers
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 5 sundried tomatoes (please drain the oil)
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees and line your baking tray with baking paper
- Put all the ingredients in your blender and start processing
- Add the water and blend to a slightly sticky mixture
- Using your hands, form cracker shapes and place them on the prepared baking tray
- Bake in the oven for around 15 min
- Let them cool down completely before devouring