I never knew how much I love curry until I discovered that I don’t have to always make everything from scratch….especially when it comes to thai green curry paste. Today I am sharing with you a clean eating veggie curry recipe. So simple, so satisfying, it takes literally 20 minutes and doesn’t require any hard to find ingredients.
The main star of this clean eating veggie curry recipe is this amazing green curry paste. You can get it from Tesco for around 2 pounds. It is clean and delicious and can be found in the dWorld Food Aisle. It’s Definitely worth buying, you get a minimum of 10 servings out of the packet. Of course the best way is to make your own green curry paste, but you need a lot of ingredients and time, which for me is very precious. Once opened store it in the fridge.
Please don’t use low fat coconut milk, always full fat..it has more flavour, is more satisfying and certainly less processed.
Here’s the clean eating veggie curry recipe
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 3 tbsp of Thai green curry paste
- 2 tbsp tamari soya sauce
- ½ red pepper, cut in chunks
- ½ yellow pepper, cut in chunks
- 1 green pepper, cut in chunks
- 1 courgette, sliced
- 150gr green beans, trimmed
- Handful unsalted cashew nuts
- Juice from ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Coconut oil for frying
- Parsley for garnish
- In a large pan heat a tablespoon of coconut oil, add peppers and cashew nuts and fry for a couple of minutes.
- Next add the curry paste, pour in the coconut milk and add the rest of the ingredients including soya sauce and lemon juice.
- Taste, adjust the seasoning and let it simmer on a low heat for around 15 minutes or until all the veggies are tender.
- Scatter with the parsley garnish and serve immediately
As always please, if you make this recipe share it with me either on my Facebook,Twitter or Instagram. I would love to see it! Hashtag #HediHearts