Hey guys! Today I am sharing with you mini cauliflower pizzas recipe and my current favourite cook book.
I get daily emails and messages about what cook books I recommend, how can you do clean eating on a tight budget or with very little money and loads of hungry mouths.
Clean eating doesn’t have to cost a lot, especially when you have the “secret weapon”aka cook book which I’m going to talk about in this post.
In fact, let me prove it by hooking you up with a delicious, easy and healthy recipe from my friends over at Paleohacks who are behind the cook book. It could make a great and quick mid-week dinner or a lunch over the weekend to share with family or friends.
Mini cauliflower pizzas recipe
This mini cauliflower pizzas recipe is so nice, the kids love it, but so does the other half. I even made it for my friends a couple of weekends ago as a starter and they all gobbled it down.
If you have time, pre-cook the cauliflower and let it cool down completely before shredding. If you don’t, make sure you squeeze all the water out, otherwise “the dough” will not stick together and will be hard to remove from the baking paper. Also make sure you don’t overload the pizza’s, that also makes them hard to remove from the baking paper.
If you are a vegan replace the egg in the recipe with flax seed or a chia egg. All you need is 3 tbsp of ground flax seeds mixed with 3 tbsps of water and let the mixture sit for 15 min before adding to the blitzed cauliflower.
- 1½ cups cauliflower (blitzed in the food processor and then drained)
- ½ cup ground sunflower seeds ( or any other nuts or seeds)
- 1 egg or flax seed egg for vegan version.
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of oregano
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- Tomato pure or passata
- Spinach or anything your belly desires
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees and line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Next get a bowl and combine all the ingredients. Please remember to
- squeeze out the excess water from the blitzed cauliflower using a tea towel or cheese cloth.
- Form 4 small pizzas, pop in the oven and bake for 12 -15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add the sauce and toppings. Bake for 8-10 more minutes until the cheese is melted or all the toppings are cooked. Devour!
With it, you get 125 delicious, mouth-watering recipes all perfectly clean and suitable even on my 3 Month Clean Eating challenge which btw. starts next week, 1st of April, to get your body ready for the summer.
You can get The Paleo Cookbook here…if you do get it let me know your thoughts. I personally think it has some amazing recipes , which are simple and don’t require a lot of time and preparation.
Enjoy the recipe and let me know if you made it and if you liked it. As always please, if you make this recipe share it with me either on myFacebook,Twitter or Instagram. I would love to see it! Hashtag #HediHearts
P.S. I almost forgot… The Paleo Cookbook is completely risk free. Get it today, try some recipes over the weekend, and if for whatever reason you are not satisfied – you can contact their support for a full no-questions-asked refund — no hoops or hassles to jump through.
Disclaimer : Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.