This is the easiest recipe ever. 3 ingredient chocolate discs recipe for which you only need melted chocolate, crushed pistachios and cranberries. For the melted chocolate you can either use raw chocolate or normal dark chocolate. Raw chocolate might be a bit more pricey, but has better ingredients and nutrients. Traditional dark chocolate is cheaper, so if you are on a tight budget go for this Plamil No Added Sugar Chocolate.Cranberries are naturally bitter, so most of them have added sugar. However, there are healthier options. Grape Tree health shops have reduced sugar cranberries or BuyWholeFoodsOnline sells cranberries sweetened by apple juice here.
Here's the 3 ingredient chocolate discs recipe
3 ingredient chocolate discs recipe
- 100g raw chocolate (you can use normal dark chocolate too or any other chocolate)
- Handful of cranberries
- Handful of crushed pistachios
- Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave ( add a touch of coconut oil) or over a pot of simmering water.
- Spoon one heaped teaspoon of the melted chocolate onto the lined tray creating round shapes.
- Scatter the cranberries and pistachios over the top.
- Chill for 30 minutes to set in freezer
- Keep in the fridge until needed.
...and there you have it. 3 ingredient chocolate discs recipe which can be made even by the smallest family members. Also these will make a wonderful homemade gift whatever the occasion. If you are after more chocolate recipes, check out this homemade chocolate with fruits and nuts or dark chocolate cups filled with strawberry sauce. AAAAAAmazing.
As always please, if you make this recipe share it with me either on my Facebook,Twitter or Instagram. I would love to see it! Hashtag #HediHearts
Leave a Reply