This lush, healthy jelly juice chia pudding recipe is sponsored by Naturelly who sent me a Naturelly Jelly Juice pouches, plus a contribution towards the ingredients for this recipe. Thank you Naturelly for the support! Naturelly is a family business making refreshing, juicy, jelly snacks made from real fruit juice, and has been voted 'Best Child Snack in Britain' by kids in 2017.If this is the first time you've heard of chia pudding (what?!?), then this is a wonderful dish that can be enjoyed as both breakfast and dessert. My jelly chia pudding is not only incredibly simple to throw together and is really tasty, but this wonderful treat is an ideal make-ahead option for people who just can't be bothered in the morning! It literally takes about 2 minutes to put together the night before you go to bed, and it's waiting in the fridge when you wake up. Chia seeds are loaded with omega-3, fibre, antioxidants and many other good-for-you nutrients.For the topping, I used the Naturelly Jelly Juice Tropical Fruits. The chia pudding base is delish by itself, but adding the Jelly Juice Tropical Fruits brings about a pop of colour, flavour and extra vitamin C. Naturelly is a British family business run by Dad Dean, Mum Jo and Uncle Liam. They have come up with delicious, healthy and multi-award winning jelly juice. There is no added sugar or sweetener, only 36 kcal per pouch and loads of different flavours. They are also free from gelatine, gluten, wheat, dairy, nuts, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. It’s a fantastic after school snack, lunch box dessert or tasty treat on a day out.
Here's the healthy jelly chia pudding recipe
- 5 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1.5 cup coconut milk (or any other favourite milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Jelly Juice Tropical Fruit pouches
- Optional: 1 teaspoon maple syrup (you can use whatever sweetener you have)
- In a small bowl, combine the chia seeds, coconut milk and vanilla extract. Stir until combined.
- Wait a minute or two, then stir again and place in the fridge overnight.
- If you are making it as a dessert to be eaten during the day, let it sit for an hour or so before adding the toppings (I think even thirty minutes will be enough time if that’s all you have).
- In the morning, divide the mixture in between 2 glasses, top up with Jelly Juices (one for each glass) and extra strawberries.
There you have it, a lush yet healthy jelly juice chia pudding recipe. Talk about a meal worth waking up for! If you want more recipe featuring the little powerhouses called chia seeds make sure you check out my 2 ingredient chia biscuits, chia pudding with chocolate overnight oats or my homemade chia jam.As always please, if you make this recipe share it with me either on my Facebook,Twitter or Instagram. I would love to see it! Hashtag #HediHearts