If you have joined in with the "New Year, New Me" January craze my healthy peanut butter jelly overnight oats recipe is just what you need. It will satisfy a sweet tooth in the morning as well as keep you fuelled!
This is the perfect and simple healthy eating recipe.
This is also the ultimate post-workout deliciousness, which delivers the perfect refuel for both body and mind. There is absolutely no added sugar, just the sweetness of coconut milk and ripe banana.
Basically this is just perfect if you are looking for easy healthy eating recipe or clean eating recipe that won't take hours to make while still being gentle on the purse.
Just before we get to the recipe, just a quick reminder about the January "make me skinny fast" craze. One healthy meal won't make you skinny and one bad meal won't make you fat. Set smaller goals and try to enjoy the journey to healthier and happier you! Healthy food is never boring!
Be gentle on yourself when it comes to exercising and don't beat yourself up if you have a few days off or weeks. Just pick back up from where you left off when you are ready to get back to it.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup coconut or rice milk (they are both naturally sweet)
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- ½ ripe banana sliced or mashed (I like it chunky)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Naturelly Jelly Tropical Fruit Pots
- Kiwi, desiccated coconut, crushed walnuts
- Mix together all the ingredients for the overnight oats, cover with cling film and place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning stir the oats then get two jars/glasses and stick inside each jar a thin slice of kiwi
- Divide the oat mixture equally between both jars
- Top up each jar with 1 pot of Naturelly Jelly
- Add your toppings and devour immediately.