I am going to keep this post short, because I have a fridge full of these gorgeous truffles and I want to scoff them all down. Today I am sharing with you my healthy peanut butter truffles recipe using only 5 ingredients!Peanut butter and chocolate are only 2 of my addictions, so imagine how I felt when I created these healthy peanut butter truffles recipe. These are similar to my peanut butter Reese's cups, but these are just more indulgent and they literally melt in the mouth.
I have used coconut flour to achieve the best texture however you could use your favourite protein powder instead which will give you that extra protein boost when and if needed.
Here's the healthy peanut butter truffles recipe
- ¾ cup crunchy nut butter ( I used Pic's one)
- 3 tablespoon coconut flour (or a scoop of your favourite protein powder)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon favourite sweetener (maple syrup, honey or date nectar, all work well)
- 100 gr raw or dark chocolate, melted
- In a bowl mix together all ingredients apart from the melted chocolate.
- Divide mixture equally into 10 - 12 balls and pop in the freeze for 1.5 hrs
- Take the balls out of the freezer and dip in the melted chocolate
- Place in the fridge to set for 30 minutes
Trust me when I say these are so decadent, intensely satisfying and highly addictive.