This healthy peanut butter granola is made with only 3 ingredients. It's so delicious, clustery and crunchy, you will be making this recipe over and over again.
This peanut butter granola recipe is really easy, naturally vegan, gluten-free and delicious. You can have it as a breakfast, snack or use it as a based for cheesecakes and other sweet desserts.
This recipe is made with only 3 ingredients, but feel free to add in any other add-ins if you’d like!
About This Healthy Peanut Butter Granola
When it comes to peanut butter granola there is never enough. I don’t know how is it possible , but each time I make a batch it literally disappears within hours.
Of course you can double or triple the recipe and store any leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 month.
Each family member has a big bowl for breakfast either with hot or cold milk , they sprinkle it on their yogurt during afternoon snack times, I use it as a quick snack straight out of hand when I am out and about or create this delicious peanut butter jar of goodness.
How do you make peanut butter granola?
This peanut butter granola recipe beats any, I say it again any shop-bought granola.
You know exactly what have you put in and you can adjust it the way you like it e.g. more or less peanut butter, add flax seeds and nuts for a bit of protein kick or raw chocolate nibs for extra treat.
It takes 20 min including baking time to make it and the house smells divine. Breakfast heaven ladies and gentlemen, breakfast heaven! And with only 3 ingredients.
CLEAN PEANUT GRANOLA INGREDIENTS:
- Oats- any oats will do. If you are sensitive to gluten, use certified gluten-free oats.
- Peanut Butter - smooth peanut butter works the best, but of course if you don’t like or have an allergy to peanut butter this recipe works with any nut butter you choose!
- Maple Syrup - you can use any sweetener, I just love maple syrup the most.
All you need to do is mix all the ingredients together and bake it in the oven for 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown and crunchy!
Serve it immediately or store in an airtight container at room temp for up to 1 month.
Full ingredient amounts/instructions listed in the full recipe below.
- 2 cups oats
- ¼ cup of peanut butter, smooth
- ¼ cup of maple syrup or any other liquid sweetener
- Generous sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Nuts, seeds, raw chocolate nibs, dried fruit
- Start with preheating the oven to 160 degrees and line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Next mix maple syrup and peanut butter together and gently melt in the pot on a low heat. You can also warm it up in the microwave for 20-25 sec.
- Once melted combine with oats, making sure all the oats are nicely covered and moist.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon, add vanilla if using
- Spread evenly on baking tray and bake in the oven for 12 min or until slightly brown and crunchy. Once the time is up, switch the oven off but leave the granola there for another 15 minutes with oven door slightly open.
- Let it cool , mix in any dried fruit or nuts and enjoy straight away or in the morning with yogurt and your favourite topping.
Want to make this peanut butter granola even better? Feel free to add dried nuts, dried fruit or chocolate chips after finished baking
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 258Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 70mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 5gSugar: 14gProtein: 7g
Please keep in mind that the nutritional information is calculated using a nutrition facts calculator. It is a rough estimate and can vary greatly based on products used.
MORE FAVORITE GRANOLA RECIPES:
If you’re a granola lover, here are a few more of my favorite granola recipes!
- Healthy Chocolate Granola
- Easy Healthy Homemade Granola
- Homemade 5-minute Granola In a Pan
- Super Easy Grain-Free Granola
- Healthy Christmas Granola
Hedi the peanut butter addict