Only 6 ingredients and no oven required for these No Bake Healthy Cupcakes. They are insanely good and so easy to make.
With the amount of snacks we are going through lately, it's a must we have some homemade, real food snacks around. These no bake healthy cupcakes are the perfect option! Made with simple ingredients, and completely vegan and gluten free, you can't go wrong.
How do you make no bake healthy cupcakes?
All you need is oats, natural peanut butter without added oil or sugar, maple syrup or any other liquid sweetener, 100% coconut oil, vanilla extract and cacao or cocoa powder. You melt all the ingredients together, add the oats and then let it all set in the fridge. Make sure you do the topping. And remember, when stressed and in doubt, cupcake it out!
No bake healthy cupcakes
No Bake Healthy Cupcakes made with only 6 good-for-you ingredients & ready in 10 minutes. They're a delicious vegan and gluten-free treat anytime.
- 1 cup rolled oats (use gluten free oats for GF option)
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup date/maple/rice syrup
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 heaped tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- Start by lining up your muffin tray with either silicone or paper cupcake cases
- In a small pot melt together the coconut oil, peanut butter, date syrup,cocoa powder, and the vanilla extract.
- Once completely melted and combined stir in the oats. Divide the mixture equally between the cupcake cases and then pop the tray in the fridge to set.
- Now mix together all the ingredients for the topping. You might need to pop it in the microwave to melt properly.
- Poor the mixture over the cupcake cases and pop back in the fridge to set
Serve cold, for a refreshing and very satisfying dessert. The only downside? You may want to eat all 6! If you fancy more no bake treats, check out my Sports Energy Balls, my lush Bounty Cake, or the super easy Chocolate Glazed Brownies.
As always please, if you make this recipe share it with me either on my Facebook,Twitter or Instagram. I would love to see it! Hashtag #HediHearts