This easy and delicious healthy one pan breakfast recipe is the perfect dish for breakfast, brunch, light lunch or dinner.
Have you got a few potatoes, mushrooms and some tomatoes? Excellent, you can make a healthy one pan breakfast. Add a protein and some sriracha, and you can make an exceptional healthy breakfast.
How to Make Healthy One Pan Breakfast
This recipe for healthy one pan breakfast with potatoes and cherry vine tomatoes is just to get you started on one pan meals, but it is by no means the only combination.
Try one pan breakfast with peppers in place of the tomatoes or swap white potatoes for sweet potatoes. If you don't have spinach, use a handful of sautéed kale for a super boost of green.
- White Potatoes. I decided not to peel the potatoes, but you can peel them first if you prefer. If you don't have white potatoes, go for sweet potatoes.
- Cherry Vine Tomatoes. To take the flavours up a notch, I opted for the cherry vine tomatoes for its an incredible flavour and taste. If you can’t find these, you can use regular cherry tomatoes.
- Mushrooms. Any mushrooms will do, plus they provide protein, making this meal even more filling.
- Spinach. For a boost of green. You can use kale too.
- Green Onions. Adds a balanced bite and freshness to the hash.
- Garlic. Nothing makes a dish more complete than garlic. I used fresh garlic, but you can use a teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Sriracha (Optional) I love a drizzle of hot sauce on healthy one pan breakfast, but if you don't like it hot, leave this one out.
A sprinkle of fresh parsley or chives is also a lovely way to add colour, especially if you are serving the healthy one pan breakfast for a special occasion.
Recommended Tools to Make This Recipe
- Cast Iron Pan. The most durable pan that will be passed down from generation to generation.
- Non Stick Frypan. Everyday pan with Thermo-Spot to never under or overcook your food again.
More Breakfast Recipes
Here's the healthy one pan breakfast recipe
Don't forget the toppings! The options are endless! Avocado, salsa, my clean ketchup, and freshly chopped parsley are all excellent additions.
Disclaimer: This post contains some affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission of items you purchase at no additional cost to you.