Healthy chocolate brownie balls...really? Is that even possible? Yes, we are doing this. Healthy eating isn't boring when you get recipes from my Hedi Hearts blog. Just saying 🙂
These healthy chocolate brownie balls are naturally vegan, flourless, full of fibre, good fats, and protein while being extremely tasty and addictive. You will only need 5 ingredients and no oven needed. Just a good blender 🙂
These balls are pretty much a guilt-free snack. They are super easy to mix up and roll into cute little chocolate balls. This is the last recipe created for Snacking Essentials and their new Wholefoods range that is available now at The Food Warehouse by Iceland Foods.This time we are focusing on dates and walnuts. Make sure you check the last recipe which were these insanely good Roasted Almonds and Caramel Bars.
How do you make healthy chocolate brownie balls?
- 1 cup dates
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup almonds
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ¼ cacao powder
- Start by soaking the dates in boiling water for 5 minutes
- In a food processor pulse the walnuts and almonds until crumb like texture.
- Next drain the dates and add them to the mix together with cacao powder
- Process until you get a sticky mix.
- Form the dough into little balls and let set in the fridge for 30 minutes
If you like healthy mini treats like these, you may like my Sports Energy Balls. And I would definitely try my favourite Peanut Butter Truffles and my Ferrero Rocher.